Monday 28 November 2011

just my past.....


it's been 5 months since A-Level started...within this 5 months too many things happen to me.....i just couldnt concentrate anything.....i treasure my friendship alot... but all i did in the past was hurting ppl around me.Eventhough i couldnt do anything to make them feel better... it's all my fault....i'm sorry.. i wish i could change the situation if the time is back to the past...i'll undo my mistake so i wont give you pain..you know how much i regret for hurting people around me.. now tht i wish all of us could just talk and i know it's so hard to let that happen..that's my biggest regret to let go a great friend like you...you lied to me..my friend scolded you and when you told me she didnt said anything and just say hi...i knew something is wrong back there..i knew her more than you do..of course i know it's a lie..until now i still don understand why you still did so many things after i said no? or mayb it's my fault for still grabbing you and hurt you even more...i'm really sorry....you don know how much i regret for doing tht...but one thing i really wish until now.....is tht we can just talk again like normal... i know you wouldnt be able to read this though...but i still hope for it.. i'm trying to make some outings..so tht all of us can be back all over again how all of us used to be..i know it's stupid but...i have no choice..but...everytime i plan.. no one will give respond to it..am i annoying...i feel i being hated by everybody now.....i just feel tht.....i feel it's so hard to get along with ppl around me already...and all i do is hurt ppl and then hurt myself.....i just don know wat should i do...just tell me what should i do.... i could only voice out my pain here... no one knows.. and no one cares..it's better this way....

No comments:

Post a Comment